Call of Cthulhu, Cyanide Studio’s upcoming RPG-investigation game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, released its E3 Trailer today.
Plunge into the troubled mind of private investigator Edward Pierce, as his perception of reality becomes more and more skewed the closer he gets to the Great Dreamer’s sphere of influence. Clutch to your withering sanity to discover the conspiracies, the cultists and otherworldly terrors that inhabit the twisted universe imagined by Lovecraft… it is said that madness is the only way that can bring you to the truth.
Sent to Darkwater Island to uncover the truth behind a mysterious death of a family, your original assignment spirals out of control against a backdrop of suspicious locals, mutilated whales, and disappearing bodies. Pierce’s mind will suffer – balancing a razor-thin line between sanity and madness, your senses will be disrupted until you question the reality of everything around you. Trust no one. Creeping shadows hide lurking figures… and all the while, the Great Dreamer prepares for his awakening.
- Investigative RPG set in the Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game’s unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character’s abilities and use new skills to discover the truth
- Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases
- Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue, with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions.
Call of Cthulhu will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. More details on the game can be found at http://www.callofcthulhu-game.com/