Many have been waiting what feels like decades (almost 13 years to be exact) for the triumphant return of beloved Disney and Final Fantasy crossover series’ Kingdom Hearts 3. With estimated dates set in 2019 the wait may soon be over, so why not build the hype by embracing the music that helped make the game so iconic? This June, we welcome back the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra and they embark of a world wide tour.
After celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts video game series in select major cities last year 2017, the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra – World Tour – Concert Series will spread its wings, offering more cities around the world the chance to discover the acclaimed concert for the first time. Produced under the supervision of game director Tetsuya Nomura himself, and with the music program supervised by original composer Yoko Shimomura, the show will premiere in may major cities in the US, Canada, Australia, Germany, Korea, and more.
The concert experience promises an exclusive merchandise lineup as well as a special edition CD so that fans can relive the experience. Some lucky fans will be treated to special guest Yoko Shimomura appearing live on stage in select cities. These shows will have 100 VIP tickets specially available for meet and greets after the show. Public on sale tickets will go on sale from March 13, 2018 with pre-sale tickets already on sale in select cities.
Confirmed shows can be found below:
- Los Angeles (USA) – June 9, 2018 – Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- Sydney (Australia) – July 7, 2018 – Sydney Opera House
- Chicago (USA) – July 13, 2018 – Auditorium Theatre
- Detroit (USA) – July 14, 2018 – Fisher Theatre
- Pittsburgh (USA) – July 16, 2018 – Heinz Hall
- Boston (USA) – July 19, 2018 – Wang Theatre
- Toronto (Canada) – July 21, 2018 – Sony Centre
- Atlanta (USA) – July 26, 2018 – Fox Theatre
- Dallas (USA) – July 28, 2018 – Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Philadelphia (USA) – August 2, 2018 – Mann Centre
- Phoenix (USA) – August 4, 2018 – Symphony Hall
- Las Vegas (USA) – August 5, 2018 – The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Sao Paolo (Brazil) – September 8-9, 2018 – Teatro Bradesco
- Munich (Germany) – September 15, 2018 – The Gasteig
- Milan (Italy) – September 22, 2018 – Teatro Dal Verme
- Seoul (South Korea) – October 6, 2018 – KBS Hall
- Mexico City (Mexico) – October 20, 2018 – Auditorium Blackberry