LucidSound announced their sleek rose gold and white LS35X Xbox Wireless headset will join their product lineup this fall. The most requested color for its popular LS35X line, the new rose gold version has begun production as it readies for release. The LS35X features LucidSound signature control, high performance audio, and best-in-class functionality.
The LS35X is designed for gamers, especially those who like to make a statement. With its rose gold frame and pure white mic and ear cups, the It is an elegant statement piece.
- Xbox Wireless: 100% wireless using Xbox Wireless technology, one button sync.
- Premium Audio: Custom tuned 50mm speakers with state-of-the-art neodymium drivers specifically engineered for gaming provide amazing surround sound for Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.
- Designed for Comfort: Ultra-plush, easily replaceable gel-cooled oval earcups include advanced memory foam for superior comfort during long play sessions.
- Advanced Dual Mic System: Removable, flexible boom mic for intense gaming sessions and built-in discreet mic (ideal for phone calls). Mic-monitoring lets you hear your own voice, so you don’t have to shout.
- Lightweight Metal Frame: Durable metal frame for strength and flexible headrail for a comfortable fit.
- Intuitive Controls: Rotate and adjust volume with the left ear control, push the center button to mute game audio. Rotate to control chat mix and push the center button to mute the mic on the right ear.
- Best Buy Exclusive: Gamers can find the LS35X in rose gold exclusively at Best Buy later this year for $179.00.
The Rose Gold LS35X is slated to release exclusively at Best Buy stores throughout the US this fall.