A lot of Japanese publishers have been paying a lot of attention to the PC platform recently, more specifically, Steam. One of those is Marvelous, and it’s affiliates (XSEED Games, & PQube). Last fall they released the wild and risque third-person action game Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- on PlayStation Vita, and now that game is getting an upgrade in the form of a PC port.
All the DLC that was available for the Vita version will be available purchase at launch via the Steam store, or together as a launch bundle. The DLC covers a wide range of cosmetics and costumes, alongside characters such as Mirei Shikishima and Mamori Tokonome from VALKYRIE DRIVE -MERMAID-.
Features of VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-:
- Fully remastered in 1080p, 60FPS with native support for even higher resolutions!
- Choose between 7 unique playable characters to learn and master, each with their own playstyle!
- Tackle your way through 24 story missions and crank up the difficulty or change your character for even more replayability!
- Engage in fast-paced arena-based online multiplayer with up to four players!
- Full-featured dressing room for deep customization of all playable characters — from hair to accessories, clothing and more!
- Support for both Steam cloud saving, achievements, and exclusive trading cards, plus backgrounds, emoticons and badges to unlock!
VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- will be launching globally for Windows PC via Steam® this Summer.