Aliens across the galaxy, start your rocket engines! Trailblazers, the revolutionary co-op arcade racing game, is now available. The Game can be found on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and via Steam for $29.95. It will also soon be available for the Nintendo Switch.
Experience vibrant visuals, mesmerizing track designs, and the scorching sensation of speed where players use the on-track game mechanic of painting the track to create boosting lanes for each team. Racing together in teams of up to three racers, gamers will cover key areas of the racing line as well as painting over opponents’ painted paths to gain the advantage. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory!
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Innovative Paint and Boost Racing: Introducing a unique paint and boost game mechanic, racers paint the track to create custom speed boosting lanes innovating the racing genre with new strategic gameplay.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush forests and arid desert valleys inTrailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Campaign Mode: Multiplayer thrills and single-player challenges
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
- Cross-platform play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!
Developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games,Trailblazers is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC.