Live from Games Workshop and developed on Unreal Engine 4, we present to you the newest game in the Warhammer 40K universe .
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada’s Chaos Warfleet ships are definitely some of the more alien in design when compared to other games, resembling something inspired by H.R. Giger. Is that a tentacle hanging off the side of that ship? Chaos ships, and their crew, can also receive the favors of the four Gods of Chaos. Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle who will reward your prowess in battle with Chaos Marks, each giving different bonuses and abilities to your ships, while warping their hull, dramatically affecting their appearance.
The game is a realtime strategy space game set in the Warhammer 40K universe whereby players can command a battlefleet composed of the most powerful spaceships in the Imperial, Chaos, Eldar and Ork forces, in a deadly battle for control over the Gothic sector of space. The game offers players the opportunity to customize all aspects of his or her ships including weaponry, defense, and support sub-systems. As a player progresses in battle he or she will gain experience and receive promotions in the game.
Key features of the game include:
- An expansive single-player campaign across the Gothic sector.
- Tactical PVP multiplayer offering infinite replayability.
- Ship Commander AI personalities; overrule fight or flight!
- A huge array of authentically recreated Battlefleet Gothic ships.
- A real-time strategy experience retaining many of the tactical Battlefleet Gothic elements.
- A plethora of lore-abiding skills to fill the player’s arsenal.
- Upgrade and apply skills in the port MAW
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada will be available on PC via steam on April the 21st . We’re currently working on the review for this title, so keep checking our site if you’re interested in finding out more about it.