Back in February Sega announced that they were bringing the 3DS JRPG, 7th Dragon III Code: VFD to the Americas along with it’s price and a couple other details. Well i’s time to mark your calendars because we finally got the release date. 7th Dragon III Code: VFD will be launching in the Americas on July 12th, and to get us ready for when that day arrives, Sega has shared what it takes to make a party in the game.
Each of the nine characters in your party will have 96 appearance variations, and 40 voice options you can choose from to pick from. There are no shortage of stylish outfits and unique personalities you’ll get to bring into the dungeons with you, but while you fret over which combination matches your personal dungeoning style best, you’ll first have to choose from the game’s eight character classes:
- Samurai – The class that loves swords, blades, and anything with a sharp edge.
- Agent – The class that shoots and hacks with extreme prejudice.
- God Hand – The class that heals allies and bruises enemies with nasty hooks and uppercuts.
- Duelist – The class that uses magical cards to summon supernatural beings into battle.
- Rune Knight – The class that deals devastating damage with magical short swords.
- Fortuner – The class that can cast useful debuff effects.
- Mage – The class that can unleash the full power of mana.
- Banisher – The class that likes to smash.
I personally know that I’ll be trying to build me a dual wielding Mage or possibly a Samurai with some mystic abilities. Oh so much to plan for, and so little time. Be sure to check back here as it gets closer to the release for more details and the Review.