Yup, it’s that time of the month again. You know the time when you start considering what games you can expect on your Xbox during the course of the month. As it gets closer to the holidays we’ll start recommending gift ideas with these updates monthly platform updates.
This month I’ll recommend the getting an Xbox One S if you’re looking to play games like Gears of War 4 over the holiday. One of the best things about the Xbox One now is that most of the exclusives are cross buy/play between Windows 10 and Xbox One. One of those games is Gears of War 4, which is currently available on the Xbox market place. This is a title I highly recommend getting if you’re interested in playing multiplayer shooter games with friends over Xbox live. If shooters are not your thing then You could consider getting FIFA 17 or PES 17 depending on which is your poison. Personally I’m preferring PES 17 more post release due to the numerous updates and addictive Master League mode.
This month’s Free games are:
The Escapists (Available: 10/16 – 11/15)
- Super Dungeon Bros. (Available: 11/01 – 11/30)
- Murdered: Soul Suspect (Available: 11/16 – 12/15)
- Monkey Island: SE (Available: 11/01 – 11/15)
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Available: 11/16 – 11/30)
Games to look out for:
- Dishonored 2 (Available: 11/11)
- Watch Dogs 2 (Available: 11/15)
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection (Available: 11/15 – 11/17)
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition (Available: 11/22)
- Final Fantasy XV (Available: 11/29)
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series – Season Three (Available: 11/29)
OK that’s it for this month…. . Happy gaming, and we hope you get yourself some of these gems.