The Osiris: New Dawn mission begins in 2046 A.D. after mankind’s revolutionary discovery of near-lightspeed “fold engine” propulsion abilities. This has landed the Osiris expeditionary mission team in the Gliese 581 system 20 light years away. As part of the second colonization team sent by the U.N.E. (United Nations of Earth) to study planets for potential Earth re-population, the spacecraft malfunctions, braking violently from light speed and forcing an emergency landing on the planet’s surface. Players must overcome the dangers of unpredictable weather conditions by building a central base, expanding the structure further with modular units to grow food, creating research centers, manufacturing bays and uncovering the dark events behind the missing Osiris-1 team, threatening Project
‘Dawn of Aziel’ key features include:
- New World: Aziel – Travel to the frozen moon of Aziel, three times the size of Proteus II, and discover new resources and alien creatures.
- Proficiency and Skill Tree System – Level your character and spend points specializing in combat, engineering, mining and other skills to suit your play style
- New Craftable Weapons – Four deadly melee weapons and the powerful Heavy Asssault Rifle have been added
- Landmines – Whether it’s for base defense or setting deadly traps, having a landmine in the inventory is always useful
- Booster Stimulants – Synthesize 11 new biochemicals that enhance player’s speed, stamina, strength, and more
- New Base Structure: Biodome – Craft an enclosed ecosystem structure to grow and harvest plants for food and medicinal purposes
- Outdoor Utilities: Chemistry Lab & 3D Printer – Craft advanced materials and equipment without the need of building the Hab
- Functioning Habitat Furniture – Make use of furniture to get advanced buffs toward speed and endurance before each mission
- New Mineral Resources – New minerals have been added, including rare Azurnium
- Spaceship Inventory – Spaceship can now shuttle supplies and equipment between planets
- Osiris Armored Mech Unit – The most powerful vehicle in the game at this time is fully craftable and ready to unleash its lethal arsenal
- Random World Events – From radiation storms, meteor showers, and downed satellites, the unexpected is to be expected
For more info From Osiris: New Dawn keep checking thebuttonsmashers.com.