Originally launched on PS4, PS Vita, and PC, Gal*Gun: Double Peace brings a new meaning to “speed dating” on the Nintendo Switch. Equipped with a powerful pheromone-loaded syringe, use lewd power-ups and play through racy minigames to fend off waves of admirers, hell-bent on declaring their love. As much as this may seem like a dream come true, this is no harem anime! Each kiss, love letter, and any other normally welcomed romantic advance drains Houdai’s energy, and if he doesn’t find his true love by the end of the school day, he’s doomed to be forever alone. With multiple endings to unlock, the fate of Houdai’s love life is in your hands.
Key features of Gal*Gun: Double Peace Switch includes:
- A Tale as Old as Time: A remix on the typical Bishōjo love story, help Houdai meet the love of his life…or doom him to an endless void of heartbreak </3
- Doki Doki Mode: Break out the big guns and turn the girls’ happiness up to 11! Aim for the coveted ‘Double Peace’ result and give the ladies a feeling they’ll never forget ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- I’m Watching it for the Plot, Actually: With the Switch release comes an all-new cinematic opening, featuring the cutest cast of characters fans of the franchise have come to know and love (◕◡◕✿)
In celebration of this iconic release, the ‘Horny Trinity Edition’ (yes, you read that correctly) is available to pre-order via Funstock.
This edition of Gal*Gun: Double Peace includes:
- A 3-in-1 slipcase of the previous games’ original artwork, showcasing all three Nintendo Switch games in the Gal*Gun series
- Two Plushies featuring the iconic Devil ‘Kurona’ and our favorite Angel ‘Ekoro’
- The ‘DIY Tentacle Kit’ stockings (nice)
- A 17cm acrylic standee featuring limited edition artwork of some of our favorite characters across all three Gal*Gun games. (The Ultimate Edition is also available, including everything above as well as all three Gal*Gun games on Nintendo Switch!)
Our original review of the PS4 release before Gal*Gun: Double Peace Switch: Link